Sunday, January 24, 2010

PTI Swap Card: Welcome, Little One



Hello there!

Today I finished up my PTI swap cards. There is nothing like waiting until the last minute, since they are due 02-01-10! I have been swapping with the same group over on SCS and they are a great bunch! My return swaps are awesome and just seem to keep getting better.....

I used the new Baby Button Bits for my card this time. For some reason, I generally make a baby card; I guess I just like making them! The layout I used is much like the one I used for a Stella card not too long ago. The BG strip is paper pieced and I spritzed the main panel with some Glimmer Mist (see close up). It is becoming one of my new favorite "toys"! The shimmer is just awesome; I like that you can spray it on lightly for a subtle shimmer or heavy and you have more of a splotchy, obvious shimmer...I like it both ways!
I hope the other swappers like it!
Image/Sentiment: PTI Baby Button Bits
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI Vintage Cream, Sweet Blush, Dark Chocolate, SU! Pumpkin Pie, My Mind's Eye DP
Embellies: PTI Orange Zest Grosgrain Ribbon, PTI Orange Zest Buttons, Glimmer Mist in "Pearl"
Extras: Crayola Colored Pencil, DMC Floss, Foam Tape

Thanks for stopping by! Have a super day!
Angela

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love these colors for a baby card. And I know what you mean about waiting until the last minute ;)

Jessica G. said...

Sweet! How fun to include a pop of orange in the traditional pink baby card -- it really brightens the feel. Awesome way to use the button as an 'o', too!!

Chris said...

very cute!! you know i love the baby cards!!

Larissa said...

So very cute! The combination of the papers looks really great!

Sandye Curry said...

This is an adorable baby card!

Banu said...

This card turned out awesome. I am still having this set in my wishlist.