Thursday, June 21, 2012

Western Wedding


Hello there!  I've got a fun card to share using Charlie Bride and Groom from Clear Dollar Stamps.  (Click here to see the set; there is a wonderful variety of goodies.)  There is just something about Charlie that pulls me in and since it's June, I thought I'd make a wedding card.  Today I've used a pre-colored image and DP to match; I did a bit of distressing, added some ribbon, a handmade felt flower and some bling to dress it up a bit.  I like the contrast of the satin ribbon and crystals paired with the distressed papers.

Image: Clear Dollar Stamps Charlie Bride and Groom
Paper: G.P. 110, PTI Sweet Blush and New Leaf
Ink: Printer
Embellies: PTI Sweet Blush Satin Ribbon, Swarovski Flatback Crystals in "AB"
Extras: Spellbinder's Nestabilities, MFT Die-namics Scalloped Rolled Flower Die (PTI felt), MFT Die-namics Upsey Daisy Die (leaves), SU! Dimensionals

I am also entering my card in the following challenges:

Just Some Lines: Wedding Creations
My Time to Craft: Weddings
Stampalot Challenge: BINGO (homemade flower, green, bling)


16 comments:

Basslady said...

i love charlie-images so much!

this is such a cute and lovely card!

gorgeous, my dear!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Amy said...

Great wedding card!

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the perfectly coloured image and papers.xxx

Sheryl said...

Hi Angela! Your card is beautiful! What an adorable image! I really LOVE your gorgeous felt flower! It's the perfect embellishment!
I hope that you have a great evening!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

brenda said...

A really sweet fun image Angela and a lovely card.

Thanks so much for joining our Bingo theme at Stampalot Challenge this month.

B x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the image its fab!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Tina said...

this image made me laugh, such an adorable card....thanks for sharing at just some lines

Tina
dt

Unknown said...

Angela this made me smile today what a fabulous card, and super images well done Great work Hugs Elaine

Linda Palmer said...

How precious! I love it. I have some of their stamps and always forget about them. Going to have to dig them out. LOVE your card.

pinky said...

Well this made me smile lol. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Anne Temple said...

Too cute! Love this image and your coloring. This would be perfect for the wedding challenge going on now at Dude Time Doodles if you're interested.

Kathy said...

I really like the Angela. You are right the distressing and satin ribbon are a nice combo. Such a fun image.

Kathy said...

I really like the Angela. You are right the distressing and satin ribbon are a nice combo. Such a fun image.

Kathy said...

I really like the Angela. You are right the distressing and satin ribbon are a nice combo. Such a fun image.

Vicki Romaine said...

A very cute card. Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines.

Chris said...

this would make a perfect card for my neck of the woods!! that image is so cute!