Monday, June 11, 2012

A BIG Thanks


Good Monday morning!  Today I have a fun card to share with you...I was looking through the SCS tutorials for something interactive and I chose the Surprise Pop Up Card.  I also found a lot of other tutorials that looked interesting...so many fun things to try...so little time!

I am using Clear Dollar Stamps Gigi Giraffe, who also come with 3 coordinating DPs.  I printed my elements, then followed the simple instructions in the tutorial.  I added a bit of ribbon, buttons and a felt flower for embellishing.


This is what the card looks like when you pull the tag up at the top...there's a hidden message!  How fun is that?

Image/Sentiment: Clear Dollar Stamps Gigi Giraffe Digital Set
Ink: Printer
Paper: G.P. 110, SU! Marina Mist and Wild Wasabi, PTI Dark Chocolate
Embellies: PTI Blueberry Sky Buttons, Wright's Chocolate Grosgain Ribbon, 
Extras: Spellbinder's Nestabilities, DMC Floss, MFT Die-namics Upsey Daisies Die, Felt (The Cat's Pajamas), The Paper Studio Sticky Doos

I am entering my card in the Stampin' Sisters in Christ which is to choose one of the following for your challenge this week.... 
1) use an image showing action OR...
2) just an image on the front of your card ) no sentiment) OR...
3) make an action card (make it move)

Thanks for stopping by; have a great week!

Angela




15 comments:

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous card,what a great image.xxx

Banu said...

Angela, this pop up card turned out way too cute. Really nice. Loved the image as well.

Basslady said...

hun, this is totally lovely!
such a sweet card!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Larissa said...

Hi Angela,

yes I am still alive, sorry for being mia such a long time!

Your card is really cute, love the tutorials on SCS. The image is really cute!

Larissa said...

Hi Angela,

yes I am still alive, sorry for being mia such a long time!

Your card is really cute, love the tutorials on SCS. The image is really cute!

Linda Palmer said...

Soooo cute! You are making such cute cards with the Clear Dollar stamps. Love this one.

Cheryl said...

Adorable, and SO clever! I haven't seen a card like this before. It's perfect for a child's card! Great job!!!

Sheryl said...

What a super fun pop up card! And I just love your gorgeous coloring and shading! Very special and super creative!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

Kathy said...

FUN! Loving this pop up fold. Adorable image and papers, too.

Helen said...

What a fun surprise pop up card! That little girrafe is adorable! Thank you for sharing your card with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ! Have a blessed day! ~H

Amy said...

Wow, love this take on the surprise pop-up! That giraffe stamp is adorable!

Chris said...

wow this is adorable!!

MariLynn said...

What a cute little guy. I love the sweet look on his face. It has been so long since I did a pop up like this. Thanks for the reminder of how fun they are. Thanks for sharing with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge. I hope you have a blessed day!

Helen said...

Congratulations! I loved your card! Thank you for playing along in our challenge at Stampin Sisters in Christ! ~H

CanadianScraps43 said...

Love your colouring on this and big congrats on your win over at Stampin Sisters in Christ.