Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Creative Card Crew Challenge: Humor


Good morning!  Today brings another fun challenge, for this fortnight, from the Creative Card Crew.  Our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps (love them!) and our challenge is humor....  Yay!  How fun is that?  I must confess that I had a hard time choosing an image...because I like so many of them.  In fact, I filled my cart and purchased a few!  (Wink!)

I chose Margaret to work with today...maybe I like her so much because she's a nurse like I am....  Anyway, she cracks me up!  She's colored with pencils and I added some glitter to her coins and buckles.  The foam of her green beverage is coated with carrara marble glitter for a bit of emphasis.  I used some black ribbon and Bella Dots for embellishing.  The sketch is from Stella Says Sketch.

Image: Bugaboo Stamps
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select and True Black, Reminisce DP
Embellies: SU! Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Bella Dots, Doodlebug Glitter (yellow), Martha Stewart Carrara Marble Glitter
Extras: Prismas/Goo Gone, Dimensionals

I am also entering this card in the following challenges:

House of Gilli: Gilli Goes Green
Stella Says Sketch

I hope you will check out the rest of the DT's cards...they are sure to give you a chuckle!  I would love to see your interpretation of humor too....

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

6 comments:

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Angela,love the image and colours.xxx

Amy said...

Oh, wow, how did I miss this?! Boy, she is really ready for St. Pat's! Very cute card, and your coloring is awesome, as always.

Susan said...

Hah! I love those images. I really should get some. I love alll of the special touches you did on this card!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is fab. Love the layout and the images is great. Looking forward to working with you.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

sammi said...

Great card, Angela. Love the papers. Wonderful take on our sketch! Thanks so much for participating in our “Stella Says Sketch” challenge at Catch The Bug! We're so glad to see you participating! ~~Sammibug~~ Guest Designer For Bugaboo Stamps

Larissa said...

So funny. Bugaboo has lots of funny images, love their sentiments too!