Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Green Devil


Good morning!  It's Tuesday so that means it's time for another fun sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches; our sponsor for the week is Stamp Fairy...I love their images!

Today I am working with Mimi; I decided to paper piece the image and make her a green devil, adding some glittery touches here and there.  I've kept the layout simple...used my Corner Chomper to add a bit of interest and added Bella Dots for embellishing.

Image: Stamp Fairy
Ink: Printer, Sakura Black Gel Pen
Paper: G.P. 110, PTI Simply Chartreuse and True Black, Doodlebug DP
Embellies: Martha Stewart "Limeade" Glitter, Bella Dots
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, Corner Chomper, The Paper Studio Sticky Doos

Please check out the rest of the DT's creations...they are sure to inspire you to play along!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Alphabet Challenge Blog: P for Paper Piecing
Card Makin' Mamas: For the Kids
Crafts for Eternity: Cute Kids
Opus Gluei: Boo

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

8 comments:

Grandma Bonnie said...

I was going to say, i can't believe there isn't a comment here, yet..and then i think you have "approval" on your blog.. This is sooo sweet, i love the paper piecing!

Jenée said...

Such wonderful work, Angela. Your image is perfect, and you've done such a wonderful job using this week's sketch. Everything about this card is just great!

Linda Palmer said...

She is such a cutie! I love the color and paper you paperpieced her in. Darling card Angela. I love all your cards.

Jessi Fogan said...

SO ADORABLE!!! I love the touches of glitter on her costume - genius! - and that pumpkin paper is hilariously cute! Love their goofy teeth :)

Electra said...

As soon as I saw this, the word "adorable" sprung to mind. It really is so sweet. the background paper you have chosen is perfect, it has such a fun, light feel to it! Thanks for playing along with us at Opus Gluei!

Unknown said...

This is just so awesome - made me grin a little! :) Great paper piecing.
Have a lovely day, Angela...

Debbie said...

This is so cute! Love the paper piecing!!

Rosemary said...

This is an adorable card, I love cute Halloween items, not the scary stuff so much and she fits the bill. The paper piecing really is a great touch and I love that jack o' lantern paper in the background, it really adds to the whimsical and fun feel of this card! Thanks for participating with us at Opus Gluei, it's nice to see you back!