Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hope....

Good Tuesday morning! It's time for another Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge. My card measures 5"x7" and I flipped the sketch; I also went with pink since that is our challenge all month long. Not hard for me to do, since I love pink!

Sentiment: Wordsworth
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: SU! Pretty in Pink, PTI True Black, Basic Grey DP, The Paper Studio Vellum
Embellies: Swarovski Flatback Crystals, Maya Road Leaf Stickpins, Wrights Black Grosgrain Ribbon
Extras: Spellbinder's Nestabilities, MFT Die-namics Large Rolled Rose Die, MFT Felt, The Paper Studio Sticky Doos

I hope you will head on over to the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog to see what the rest of the DT has created with our sketch. I would love to see you play along...don't forget to use pink!

I am also entering this card in Heart Song Inspirations: Flowers and/or Felt challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

13 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Love your spin on this sketch, Angela! Wonderful sentiment for the month (and always) and the rose is gorgeous!!

NanaConnie said...

Gorgeous! Love the simple design and the flower is fabulous. Great dp choices. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Heart Song this week, Angela. I hope you're going to play and share with us next week, too.
NanaConnie HSI DT

Marie said...

Beautiful card, Angela. The felt flower is fantastic and love the way you used the vellum.

Amy said...

Very pretty!

Linda Palmer said...

What a beautiful way to showcase this sketch. Love your card and beautiful sentiment.

mudmaven said...

This is just lovely Angela! Such gorgeous colors and wonderful layout. Thanks for joining us for our Flowers and/or Felt challenge on Heart Song Inspirations. ~chris

Kathy said...

Oh my Angela, this is stunning (why don't I ever remember your vellum over patterned paper technique?). This card has so much elegance, I just LOVE it!

Unknown said...

Angela..what a beautiful card. Love the way you showcased the sentiment image. Love it!
Debra

Dawn said...

So pretty Angela! Love the rolled rose!

Imke said...

Pretty card, Angela. I like how you used the vellum and i like the rolled flower.

Melissa Craig said...

Such a gorgeous card Angela. The sentiment is perfect and the flower is wonderful.

Theresa said...

Angela, this is lovely. I totally love the sentiment focal point and the felt flower is beautiful. Fabulous!!

Chris said...

this is very pretty! great sentiment!