Thursday, October 6, 2011

"Hey Chickie" Revision

Good morning! As I was making my TMS card this week, I was thinking I could utilize another coordinating DP by turning it into a square card...there would also be more room to write a message inside.

I simply added a square card base, distressed DP, some ribbon, and another felt flower diecut. This one is my favorite...which one do you like better?

Image: Stampendous
Sentiment: DeNami
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Sakura Black Gel Pen
Paper: PTI Vintage Cream and Smokey Shadow, My Mind's Eye DP
Embellies: Swarovski Flatback Crystals in "Topaz", Barbara Trombley's Art Glitter in "Angel Dust"
Extras: Prismas/Goo Gone, MFT Die-namics "Upsey Daisies" Die, The Cat's Pajamas Felt, Spellbinder's Nestabilities, Making Memories Distressing Tool

Today is my first day of a little stretch off work; I am hoping to break out of my craft funk and get busy creating!

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela


6 comments:

Amy said...

Very cute! Love the felt flower. Your coloring is superb.

Linda Palmer said...

I love your felt flowers. This one is my favorite but liked the round card too. Great job on the distressing. Such a cute card. Love it.

Kathy said...

I like it layered ont he square. Really adds some beautiful contrast with the second patterned paper. This is some of my recent favorite paper!

Chris said...

so freakin cute, love the image in the circle!!!

Larissa said...

Oh it looks perfect on the square card! I think my favorite is the circular card, just love the shape.

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE this DP...fits so well with this adorable Halloween image! Makes me smile! :-)