Thursday, November 15, 2012

Clearly Digi Stamps November Release

It's that time again...time for the newest stamp release from Clearly Digi Stamps (Clear Dollar Stamps)!  I'm working with 2 fun sets today...Jolly Joy and Corvette.  Both sets come with outlines, pre-colored images, and papers to match.  I decided to go with the pre-colored images this month.

First up is Jolly Joy...I love the fun images and colors of this set!  I resized and printed the image, along with one of the DPs.  The DP is matted and the image panel is cut with a Spellbinder's die and popped up.  I added some ribbon and Swarovski flatback crystals for my embellishments.  The sketch is from Create with Connie and Mary.

.

Image: Jolly Joy
Ink: Printer
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select and SU! Real Red
Embellies: Swarovski Flatback Crystals, PTI Pure Poppy Satin Ribbon
Extras: Spellbinder's Nestabilities, The Paper Studio Sticky Doos

Second, I made a clean and simple card.  I resized the image, trimmed it, and popped up the panel on the cardbase.  The holly is cut out, adhered, and I gave the berries a bit of glitter.


Images: Jolly Joy
Ink: Printer, SU! Black Marker
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select
Embellie: Martha Stewart Glitter in "Candy Apple"
Extras: The Paper Studio Sticky Doos

Next I went out of my comfort zone and made some "man cards"....  The Corvette set has 4 different colored cars along with 2 DPs to match each color.  The sentiment is from the new set Cool Ride.  I did a bit of layering and added some brads for embellishing.


Image: Corvette
Sentiment: Cool Ride
Ink: Printer
Paper: G.P. 110, SU! Poppy Parade and Basic Black
Embellies: Spare Parts Black Brads, Recollections Black Mini Brads
Extras: Spellbinder's Nestabilities

I combined the image and sentiment for this one, and added some black mesh...I like the way the colorful DP peeks out from under the mesh.  I also like that I have a couple of "man cards" for my stash!  (Yay for me!)


Image: Corvette
Sentiment: Cool Ride
Ink: Printer
Paper: G.P. 110, SU! Basic Gray and Basic Black
Embellie: Black Mesh (my stash)
Extras: Spellbinder's Nestabilities, The Paper Studio Sticky Doos

I hope you will head on over to Clearly Digi Stamps to check out the rest of this awesome release.  The DT has been working hard to give you lots of eye candy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

11 comments:

Basslady said...

wow, hun...you did such an amazing job with all those fabulous cards!
you are so incredibly gifted!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Banu said...

WOW Angela, Stunning cards. Loved loved them. I always struggle with masculine cards, you rocked them with the corvette image. I had bought a few digi from them earlier totally inspired by your posts, now off to buy a few more. Awesome cards.

Linda Palmer said...

Amazing cards. I love them all and think you did a fantastic job on each one of them. I've got to get myself the corvettes. Great images, coloring and design.

Carol Willis said...

All lovely cards Angela. Especially love the 'Jolly' christmas image.
Hugs
caz x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really stunning array of cards Angela.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Lisa Lara said...

Smokin creations Angela.

Jessi Fogan said...

These are all fabulous! I am loving those cars - guy card perfection :)

Melissa Craig said...

What a fantastic line up of cards Angela!

Amy said...

Wow! All of these are awesome. The cars make wonderful man cards of course. My fave image is that Jolly--gorgeous!!!

Chris said...

awesome cards! my fave is the word jolly one, very cute image!

Larissa said...

Wow you have been busy! Love the adorable Jolly image. The clean and simple card is really pretty.

The car cards are so perfect for a man. I alwys find it really difficult to make a card for a man.