Monday, November 5, 2012

A Sentiment Only


Good morning!  I'm doing a quick post today; my daughter and I were gone on a weekend shopping trip and there is a lot of work to catch up on here at home.  This card is a re-make of this card, which I wasn't quite happy with...not sure if I am happy with this one or not...I do like the pretty papers and the sentiment.

Sentiment: MFT
Paper: SU! Crushed Curry, PTI Stamper's Select, Smokey Shadow, and Raspberry Fizz, My Mind's Eye DP 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellies: Swarovski Flatback Crystals in "Black Diamond" and "Rose", Pearl Pins (Wal-Mart)
Extras: Spellbinder's Nestabilities, MFT Rolled Rose and Royal Leaves Die-namics dies, PTI Smokey Shadow Felt, Raspberry Felt (Hobby Lobby), The Paper Studio Sticky Doos

I used October's SFYTT and am entering this card in the following challenges:

Make It Monday: Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today...have a great week!  I'm off to tackle the mountain of laundry....

Angela

9 comments:

Amy said...

Emily Dickinson is one of my favorite poets. This card is beautiful. Love all the layers and the rose!



Jessi Fogan said...

It would be so much nicer if the laundry fairy would come visit!
Love the felt bloom, and the stick pins are sweet - as is the sentiment :)

Rene said...

Gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM...the more comments left, the greater your chances of winning! Good luck,
Rene ;D

Doreen said...

This is beautiful...lovely sentiment and details.xxx

loz said...

Your card is sooo Beautiful Angela. Visited from MIM..Loz

Linda Palmer said...

I think you did a beautiful job on both cards. Love this layout and the bright fun papers. Great job Angels.

Debbie said...

Be happy with this!! It's beautiful! Love the flower!!

Chris said...

very very pretty, love that sentiment!

Larissa said...

Fabulous! Love the shape you used for the sentiment