Thursday, November 29, 2012

White Christmas Wishes


Good morning!  I was able to play along with the SCS sketch challenge (and a few others) yesterday...yay!  I really like the sketch; I thought it would be perfect for the "Flakes" set from Clearly Digi Stamps (Clear Dollar Stamps).  The image, sentiment, and DP were all included in the set...how cool is that?  I tried to keep it clean and simple...I did a bit of embossing, layering, and added some glitter.

Image/Sentiment: Clearly Digi Stamps
Ink: Printer, SU! Black Marker, Sakura Black Gel Pen
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select and Dark Chocolate, SU! Real Red, Doodlebug Sugar Coated CS
Embellie: Martha Stewart Glitter in "Candy Apple"
Extras: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Spellbinder's Nestabilities, The Paper Studio Sticky Doos

I am also entering my card in the following challenges:

Divas by Design: Glitter and Sparkle
For Fun Challenges: Christmas with Sparkle
House that Stamps Built: Holiday Card with Non-traditional Colors
Love to Create Challenge: Non-traditional Holiday Colors
Make It Monday: Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

16 comments:

Debbie said...

This is really cute!! I love the embossed brown... looks like chocolate snowflakes!! :)

Kraftylittlebox said...

Love the brown & blue colour choice, lovely CAS card :)
Thanks for joining us at love to create,
Hugs Klair DT xx

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,love the fab image and layout.xxx

Linda Palmer said...

Darling card. Love the little snowman and your beautiful papers and design. Great job Angela.

Rene said...

I love love love love LOVE this card! It's fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! Good luck!
Rene :D
P.S. You should probably pop by my blog Sunday night...I'll have something for you!!!!

Lisa Lara said...

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome Angela! I love everything!

Imke said...

This is adorable, Angela ! The matching DP looks great.

Jessi Fogan said...

Love this, Angela! I just picked out this set too - love the sweet snowmen :)

Amy said...

This is just darling. I love the image and the DP--fabulous!

Helen Dooley said...

love love love snowmen, he is adorable. cute card. thanks for sharing at for fun!

Kathy D. said...

Hey girl! So glad you played with us at For Fun Challenges.
I'm hoping to play with this fun stamp soon! I love how you kept it brown and blue...untraditional colors but looks PERFECT!!
Great job on the glitter/shiny Christmas Card...thanks for playing at For Fun Challenges. Hope to see you Wednesday for a new challenge!

NancyD said...

Super holiday card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Create. NancyD

Katy said...

This is so cute! I love that snowman! And the embossing too! Thank you for joining us at For Fun Challenges! :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute, love the colors and the dp with your snowman is so fun.

Chris said...

love that snowman!

Larissa said...

Very sweet.