Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sketch Saturday DT Application


Hello there!  I've been considering trying out for the Sketch Saturday DT and today I thought "Why not?" and decided to give it a go.  Here are my details:

Name: Angela P.
Location: Iowa, USA
Present Design Teams: Bugaboo, From the Heart Stamps, Ruby's Rainbow
Past Design Teams: Clearly Digi Stamps, Creative Card Crew, Doodle Pantry, Flat Friends, Forever Friends, Tuesday Morning Sketches, plus assorted Guest DT spots (including Sketch Saturday!)
Why would I like to be a Sketch Saturday Girl? I am a big fan of sketches!  They are great to use as a springboard for the creative process, and let's face it...Sketch Saturday has awesome sketches and designers!
email: forwarded to Nicki

I have never really been able to define my style (my hubby loves to tease me about that "Have you figured out your style yet?")...I like a little of this and a little of that....  Some of my favorite work:







It was a bit hard, but I picked a favorite from each month from January to June 2014.  

Thank you for the opportunity to apply!

Angela

1 comment:

Debra Miller said...

Beautiful cards Angela!