Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Humor Me Wednesday


Good morning!  It's Humor Me Wednesday at Catch the Bug; Humor Me holidays for this week are:

9th: Chaos Never Dies Day
12th: Chicken Soup for the Soul Day
13th: World Kindness Day
14th: Operating Room Nurse Day
15th: Clean Your Refrigerator Day

Since I'm a nurse, I was compelled to go with "Operating Room Nurse Day".  Nurse Margaret is ready to obtain that pre-op blood sample; quick, run the other way!  LOL

I've used the sketch from Sketch Saturday...love their sketches!  Margaret is colored with pencils; I've embellished with a die cut band-aide and some Bella Dots.  Not so sure what I think of my color combo here...I used SU!'s retired Blush Blossom thinking that it looked like the color of a band-aid, but now that the card is done it looks more pink-ish.  Hmmm, I guess I will send this one to a female....

Image/Sentiment: Bugaboo "Nurse Margaret-Hurt a Little" Digital Image
Ink: Printer
Paper: G.P. 110, SU! Blush Blossom, Ballet Blue, and Poppy Parade
Embellies: Bella Dots
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, SU! Embossing Folder, QuicKutz Band-aide Die, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Foam Tape

Please check out the rest of the DT's creations here...a laugh is always a good thing!

Challenges entered:

Craft Your Passion: Something Beginning with "B" (band-aide, blue)
Sketch Saturday: Sketch #335
Through the Purple Haze: Punch or Die (QuicKutz band-aide die)

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

8 comments:

Dangina Martinez said...

Fabulous creation! Love your image and design! Thanks for playing along at Through The Purple Haze Challenge!
Hugs, DT Dangina

butterfly dream cards said...

Oh wouldnt want to see her whilst in hospital...lol xxx

Fiona DT
TTPH

Unknown said...

Brilliant! Love Bugaboo images. Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze.
hugs
Dawn TTPH DT xx

Sue said...

Fabulous card thanks for joining us at TTPH
Sue DT
xxx

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card!!!. Love colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

Bonnie Irvine said...

Margaret looks like she enjoys this part of her job a little too much...lol. This is such a fun design. Love the band-aid and the paper is a great complement to this image. Thanks for joining our Things Beginning With B challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. I hope we see you again soon.

Jessi Fogan said...

It's the LOL that makes this the extra bit AUUUUUGHHHH! Although I must say I usually prefer the cranky lab techs - they get 'er done :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Another fun card. I use to be on their team and still loving all my images.