Monday, November 17, 2014

Have a Merry Little Christmas


Good morning!  It's Monday so that means we have a new Sketch Challenge for you at From the Heart Stamps...it's a really fun one!  Here it is:


I decided to go with the twist too...it was fun since I don't usually decorate the inside of my cards.  I kept it clean and simple and mimicked the front of the card.


The image is colored with pencils and I've added a bit of glitter to the snow/snowflakes.  I thought the sentiment would be perfect in the empty space at the bottom right so I printed it on the card front.  I've embellished simply with die cut snowflakes.

Image: From the Heart Stamps "Winter Friends" July 2014 Stamp of the Month
Ink: Printer
Paper: G.P. 110. PTI Stamper's Select and Pure Poppy CS, Doodlebug Patterned Paper, Doodlebug Lily White Sugar Coated CS
Embellie: Art Glitter in "Polar Bear"
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, The Cat's Pajamas CutUps Die (snowflakes, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Foam Tape

Please check out the rest of the DT's cards here.  We would love to have you play along...use the sketch with or without the twist,and the inspiration photo/colors if you would like.  So many options!  Remember to use your From the Heart Stamps images; you will also earn $1 to spend in Faith's store!

Challenges entered:

C.R.A.F.T.: Christmas
Crafty Catz: Christmas is Coming
Cute Card Thursday: Red and Green
Polkadoodles: Clean and Simple
Robyn's Fetish: Things with Wings

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

7 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Angela, so cute and sweet...
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Jessi Fogan said...

This could not be more precious! I love the image (rosy cheeks!) and this is a really fun layout!

Brenda said...

Angela, this is a darling card. The layout is fun and all the elements match so nicely! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge! Hope you join us again!

Helen said...

Great card - a really sweet digi.

Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT challenge.

Helen x

Ashley Lydia Durand said...

Awesome card, and super cute layout ! Thanks for joining in on the fun over at Polka Doodles !
Ashley

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh Yes...I chose the same image for my card....I love your interpretation! I guess I don't have to stick with blue...LOVING you card!

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Stunning creation thanks for joining the fun over at Polkadoodles and good luck.
Anita (DT)