Saturday, May 15, 2010

2 Challenges, 1 Card!


Hello! It's Sunday and that means I have another challenge for you from The Corrosive Challenge Blog...this week our challenge was to make an easel card. It was really a challenge for me since I had never made one before. I was able to find a tutorial on SCS and with the help of my Scor-Pal, it wasn't too hard. I also incorporated the Tiddly Inks Challenge #4, which was to use turquoise, orange, and yellow. (I was the lucky winner of challenge #3 as my number was randomly picked! Woot woot! I received a $10 voucher for the store!)
My image is a digi stamp from Tiddly Inks She's colored with Prismas and glittered up so she's good and sparkly! I used a Hero Arts sentiment for her sign.
Image: Tiddly Inks Digi Stamp
Sentiment: Hero Arts
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: G.P. 110, SU! So Saffron and Pumpkin Pie, My Mind's Eye DP
Embellies: Bella Dots, Barbara Trombley's Art Glitter, SU! Pumpkin Grosgrain Ribbon
Extras: Scor-Pal, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Foam Tape
I hope you will come and play along with us this week at The Corrosive Challenge Blog; I'd love to see YOUR easel card! You can also check out the DT's blogs for some eye candy; links are in my sidebar.
Thanks for stopping by; enjoy your day!
Angela

7 comments:

Amy said...

Adorable! I am just loving these images and that paper is to die for. My Mind's Eye, huh? It matches those SU colors perfectly!

Rebecca said...

The colors in your dp are gorgeous, and I love that nesties shape. I have never tried an easel card, and can admit I probably never will. But yours is fantastic!!!!

Lissa said...

Your DP's are gorgeous!!!

Thanks for playing with the Tiddly Inkers this week!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh I love those papers they are gorgeous..

Such a fabby card hun, it looks like you got the hang of the easel card.

Thanks for joining us for another Tiddly challenge xx

Chris said...

this is way cute!! congrats on the win!

Larissa said...

Great card my friend with one of my favorite buggies! The easel card looks awesome! I also want to try one of those.

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

I love the colors....the orange it great. :)