Wednesday, May 19, 2010

With Hugs


Hello! I had the chance to play the SCS sketch challenge today...I do love a sketch challenge! At first I thought I might do something with a floral stamp, but as I was looking through my stuff I kept coming back to Changito. The little fella just makes me happy! Notice the glitter...that makes me happy too!
This was a pretty simple card. The image was colored with Crayolas and I used a Cuttlebug folder and some glitter for embellishment. I like how it turned out.
Image: Stampendous
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select and Dark Chocolate, SU! Pink Passion
Embellie: Doodlebug Glitter
Extras: Crayolas, Cuttlebug/Embossing Folder, SU! Oval and Scalloped Oval Punches
I realized something today when making this card.... I do not use my handheld punches enough. I usually reach for my Nesties and I really like them, but it was really quick to grab these SU! punches and just punch! It was also easy to center the words. No tape needed like I use when trying to hold the Nestie in place.
Thanks for stopping by; enjoy your evening!
Angela

6 comments:

Chris said...

this is fabulous, love the lo and the pink!!

Larissa said...

Such a lovely card! The image is really lovely! I can believe you love the punches.

Amy said...

Love this sweet image and what you've done with it!

Jessica G. said...

Awesome job with the sketch and these fun colors really pop against the white background!

Rebecca said...

Another card with the sketch! I love it. The pink and the embossing are perfect. I love all your little Changitos!

Banu said...

Very nice. Loved the color combo and coloring of Changito.