Friday, May 28, 2010

Embrace Life

Hello and happy Friday! I am enjoying a Friday off; it's been quite awhile since I've had one. The weather is beautiful; sunny and warm, but not too warm...it's perfect!

I was cleaning my craft table this morning; I tell you, it really needed it! You know it's time when you don't have empty space on the table to craft! I am still not sure how I manage to make such a mess.... As I was putting some DP away I had an idea; I combined this pretty paper with SCS sketch challenge 281. It was super quick and easy!

Sentiment: SU! Embrace Life
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select, Blush Blossom, and True Black, DP ?
Embellies: Swarovski Flatback Crystals
Extras: Cuttlebug/Embossing Folder, SU! Oval and Scalloped Oval Punches, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, EK Success 3D Dots

Alright, I better get back to work. I have a bit of cleaning to finish before I pick up DS from school. DD rode her bike. I am hoping to squeeze in a bit more crafty time too!

Thanks for stopping by; enjoy your day!

Angela

6 comments:

Amy said...

This is so pretty--I love that dp and the way you've made your sentiment your focal point!

Kathy said...

Really pretty. That dsp is beautiful and I love how the white background really shows it off. My desk gets messy so fast, too.

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful card, Angela! The DP is gorgeous and the black mat really is an elegant touch, especially against the crisp white. Love the butterfly punch; I had to do a double-take because I first thought it was part of the DP!!

Banu said...

Very very neat. Loved it.

Rebecca said...

My desk is like that 95% of the time. It's ridiculous! LOL! I need to just come back through your blog and do case after case, I've loved the layouts you've been using lately.

Larissa said...

Very pretty!