Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Oh Baby!


Hello there!  It's time for our fortnightly challenge at Creative Card Crew; our sponsor is Simon Says Stamp and our theme is "Stars".


I had a bit of a struggle coming up with a "star" plan, but then I came across the Retro Sketch and I was set. I decided to go with a baby card...no stamping involved here...I let the cute paper and dies do all the work!  I embellished with a bit of this and that...mini brads, sparkly CS, a button, and a snippet of ribbon.  I think I may try a girl version of this....

Paper: PTI Stamper's Select, Doodlebug DP, Doodlebug Sugar Coated CS
Embellies: Recollections White Mini Brads, PTI Blueberry Sky Button (DMC Floss), Felt, and Grosgrain Ribbon
Extras: MFT Onesie and Stacking Stars Die-namics Dies, The Paper Studio Sticky Doos

I hope you will check out the rest of the DT's creations...would love to see you play along too!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:

Make It Monday: Anything Goes
Pile It On: Embellishments
Retro Sketches: Sketch
Stampin' With the Dragon: Oh Baby

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

15 comments:

Unknown said...

hi just thought id pop in and and hello...as we will be teamies..im sure all us newbies will have fun your work is so lovely sassyxxx

Lisa Lara said...

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome Angela. Gorgeous baby card.

Doreen said...

Beautiful card....lovely baby gro and fabulous papers.xxx

Jessi Fogan said...

Now that's adorable! Babies are always little stars :)

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous baby card Angela. Love it.
Hugs
Caz x

Imke said...

I always love your baby cards, Angela ! And this is another cute one.

Amy said...

That little onsie is darling! I really like that die.

Basslady said...

hun, i love your sweet card so much!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Mynn xx said...

This is darling! LOVE the patterns and I adore the glitter--just the right amount! So glad to find you via MIM! :)

Linda Palmer said...

What a precious card. I love what you did with your image. The star is perfect and love those doodlebug papers. They are my favorite for kids cards.

Kathy said...

So sweet. Love the added detail on the onesie. The star and brads make is so cute.

Chris said...

i'm casing this one for the shelter, love it!!

Sandy said...

Fab design, love your sweet baby card,
Thanks for linking up with MIM this week. Sorry I'm late commenting our daughter got married Sat and we've been busy.
Hugs,
Sandy

Laurie said...

This is really sweet! What a cute card! Thanks for playing along at Retro Sketches!

Larissa said...

So very sweet. Love the large onesie. Love what you did with the star.