Saturday, December 12, 2015

Catch the Bug's Penguin Parade



Good morning!  Christmas Chaos is over at Catch the Bug, but we do have a new challenge for you..."Penguin Parade"!

I knew I wanted to go with Poppi, but I also wanted snowflakes...I thought this image was perfect!  Poppi is colored with pencils and the "snow" is accented with glitter.  I've used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches...I thought it would be fun to play along with my former teamies!  It's a cute CAS sketch, plus I love the opportunity to mix up the patterned papers.  I've rounded the outer corners for interest and added some glittery snowflakes embellished with mini brads for embellishing.

Image: Bugaboo "Poppi-Christmas Snowballs" Digital Image
Ink: Printer
Paper: G.P. 110 CS, PTI Pure Poppy CS, Doodlebug Patterned Paper
Embellies: Spare Parts Brads, Art Glitter in "Polar Bear"
Extras: Prismas/Goo Gone, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Corner Chomper, Foam Tape

Please check out the rest of the DT's creations here, along with the challenge details.  We do hope you will play along!

Challenges entered:

Cut It Up: Brrrrr! Winter!
Little Red Wagon: Snow Much Fun!
Tuesday Morning Sketches: Sketch


Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

8 comments:

Basslady said...

I love this cute card so much, hun!

Hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the image and the papers
Kevin xx

Migdalia said...

This is just Beautiful!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Notes by Nina said...

So cute, I love it! Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

This is so cute, Angela!! Fun image and papers and I love the tiny snowflakes!
So glad to "have you back" this week at TMS!!! :)
Hope you're doing well!

JanR said...

Loving the bright colours! Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

chrissy xx said...

So much fun!
I LOve your design and such pretty papers.
Chrissyxx

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

I love the design of this card. Looks like a great way to use up some scraps, too! Very cute! I love the bright, traditional colors.

Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our BRRRR! Winter! challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com