Thursday, February 12, 2015

Stella Cupid


Good morning!  It's Oldie But Goodie day at Catch the Bug...I decided to pull Stella out of the archives.  A little Valentine humor is always good, right?!

Stella is colored with Spectrum markers and accented with glitter.  I went a bit non-traditional with the colors and used the sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  I used some red bling for embellishing.

Image/Sentiment: Bugaboo "Stella Love-Stupid Cupid" 
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select, Spring Rain, and True Black, Pinecone Press Patterned Paper
Embellies: Martha Stewart "Crystal Fine" and "Sugar Cube" Glitters, Red Bling
Extras: Spectrum Markers, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Foam Tape

Please check out the rest of the DT's OBG here!

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

2 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMgosh that is so funny, I love it.

Debbie said...

Haha! This made me actually LOL! Fun card!