Thursday, January 29, 2015

#letitsnow



Good morning!  I have a card to share using this week's From the Heart Stamps sketch; here it is, along with the inspiration board: 


I love the sketch, but had a hard time with my card...hence, the late post.  I had to scrap my first attempt...this was #2...not sure if I am liking this background either, but it is much improved over my first attempt.  The background is actually a total of 10 strips of paper!  It was a lot of fun trying to keep those in order....  LOL  I tried to do this adorable snowman image justice!  The image (January 2015 Stamp of the Month) is colored with pencils and I've added some glitter to the "snow".  I've embellished simply with glittery snowflakes and brads.

Image: From the Heart Stamps "Little Snowman" January 2015 SOTM
Ink: Printer
Paper: G.P. 110, SU! Baja Breeze and Tangerine Tango, My Mind's Eye Patterned Paper, Doodlebug Sugar Coated CS
Embellies: Spare Parts Brads, Martha Stewart "Sugar Cube" Glitter
Extras: Prismas/Goo Gone, MFT "Let it Snowflake" Die-namics Die, Foam Tape

Please check out the rest of the DT's sketch cards here: there is still time to play along!  Remember to use a FTHS image and you will receive $1 to spend in Faith's store!

Challenge entered:

Die Cuttin' Divas: Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

3 comments:

L.B. said...

very cute card. Thanks for joining our snowman challenge at DCD this week.

Georgiana said...

Thank you for joining our “Snowman” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas. Great snowflake addition.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

Gerda said...

What a adorable card!! Love the adorable snowman image and the pretty background paper you used!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com