Thursday, August 15, 2013

Clearly Digi Stamps August Release

 Hello!  It's the 15th of the month, so that means it's release time for Clearly Digi Stamps!  There are a bunch of great new sets and I have samples to share using 2 of them: New Pastures, and Chalk Talk.


I love making baby cards, so I knew right away I wanted to work with New Pastures...the little lamb is adorable!  I am working with a pre-colored image from the set, plus a sentiment and digi paper.  This set made it super easy to put together a cute, coordinated card in a snap; I simply printed the elements, did a bit of layering and added some Bella Dots for embellishment!

Image/Sentiment: New Pastures
Ink: Printer, Sakura Black Gel Pen
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select and Smokey Shadow
Embellies: Bella Dots
Extras: Spellbinder's Nestabilities, The Paper Studio Sticky Doos



Next I've used another fun set called Chalk Talk...it is perfect for back to school!  I made a band to go around a new planner for my daughter.  I simply layered the pre-colored image and sentiment before printing and added some brads for embellishment.  For the card, I again layered elements from the set before printing and fussy cutting them.  I added some distressed  DP, die cuts, and Bella Dots.  What about your kids?  Do they think "School rules!"?  I think I'm pretty lucky because both of mine do, especially my oldest; she is eager to go back to school next week!

Image/Sentiment: Chalk Talk
Ink: Printer, Sakura Black Gel Pen, SU! Black Marker
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select and True Black, Scrappin' Sports & More! DP, Little Yellow Bicycle DP
Embellies: Spare Parts Brads, Bella Dots
Extras: Spellbinder's Nestabilities, The Paper Studio Sticky Doos

I hope you will head on over to Clearly Digi Stamps to check out the rest of the new release, and to get a bit of inspiration from the DT!

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

4 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Darling cards. I love them both. They are so adorable, the images I mean and the cards, planner etc. Great creations and beautifully designed.

Doreen said...

Love the images and designs....Gorgeous cards.xxx

Larissa said...

Very lovely projects! Love the band for the planner, such a cute idea.

Debbie said...

Your cards are both so cute!! The band for the planner is a great idea!!