Thursday, November 3, 2011

Twice Blessed

Good morning! Today I have the third card I made for my co-worker...I had forgotten I hadn't uploaded it. This on is super clean and simple! I paper pieced 2 onsies and adhered them to a diecut, added beads, some ribbon, and popped up the image panel. Voila'!

Image: PTI Bitty Baby Blessings
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select, SU! Bashful Blue, SU! Delicate Dots DSP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU! Black Marker
Embellies: Alphabet Beads (Hobby Lobby), Black Gingham Ribbon (my stash)
Extras: Spellbinders Nestabilities Die, DMC Floss

That's all for today; thanks for stopping by!

Angela

7 comments:

Kathy said...

So cute, I love the onesies pieced that way. The letter beads are a great touch.

Amy said...

Beautiful card! That onesie is so great for paper piecing. Chris will def. be glad to see this card!

Linda Palmer said...

This is a cutie! I love those onsies paper pieced. Love your simple but elegant layout.

Margaret said...

So sweet!
Margaret :o)

Imke said...

Angela, this is super sweet. Great take with the paper pieced onsies.

Donelda said...

this is soooo adorable! totally going to remember this idea if I ever need it!!

Larissa said...

Ahhhhhhh so cute. Love the beads with the letters.