Tuesday, September 27, 2011

TMS#113

Good Tuesday Morning! Good grief...I see I havn't posted since last Tuesday! Have had some extra things going on at home; we are building an addition so we've been busy planning, meeting with contractors, etc. I need to take more time to get crafty though...it's good for my mental health!

Back to the card here.... Our sponsor this week is There She Goes stamps. I checked out their website and they have some cute stamps; no order for me yet though, the sets I wanted were out of stock. I decided to go with Fluffles paired with some new My Mind's Eye Mischievous DP...I just love making Halloween cards! How about you?

Fluffles is colored with Prismas; her eyes are dotted with a black gel pen and I added some glitter to her hat and brew. I distressed the edges of the DP, added some diecuts, black ribbon and a couple of stickpins. The stickpins were actually and add-on.... I realized I had cut my ribbon too short to tie a knot, so I just twisted it and secured it with pins....voila'! I like how the subtle crystals mimic the glitter.

Image: Stampendous
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Sakura Black Gel Pen
Paper: PTI Vintage Cream and True Black, SU! Cajun Craze (?), My Mind's Eye DP, The Paper Studio Black Glitter CS
Embellies: Wright's Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Maya Road Stickpins, Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter
Extras: Prismas/Goo Gone, Spellbinder's Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Bat Punch, Making Memories Distressing Tool, The Paper Studio Sticky Doos

I invite you to hop on over to the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog to see the rest of the DT's goodies. We would love to have you join us and play along too...it's a great sketch this week...give it a try!

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

12 comments:

Jackie Randolph said...

Love this little Fluffles - great Halloween card with your awesome papers..

Larissa said...

Very cute card Angela! Little fluffles always makes me happy and the design papers you used are the cutest! I love how you attached the ribbon.

Good luck with your addition. I hope everything will go well.

Linda Palmer said...

Love this card Angela. Really love these papers you used. It is such a cute card and I love your coloring.

Imke said...

Angela, what a great Halloween card. I like the papers and how you bend the corner. Great take also with pins and ribbon.

Jessica G. said...

Awesome card, Angela! This image is too cute and your coloring really makes it shine. Love the pop of the moon and bats, along with the perfect DP!,

Wanda Cullen said...

How cute is this?! I always love those sweet Fluffles images...this is a new one to me!

Marie said...

Love the cute Fluffles image that you colored so beautifully. The bats and the rolled corner are just too too adorable.

Kathy said...

Fluffles is so cute. Love the distressed edges and the one you curled back to reveal the other print. Pretty ribbon and pins effect (never would have known it came out of cutting ribbon too short), lol, need to remember this idea, I always do that! The glittered bats are an awesome touch.

Theresa said...

Angela, I totally love what you did with the sketch!! The DPs are fabulous. I really like the bats. TSG has some fabulous Halloween images - you should check them out!!

Dawn said...

So adorable Angela! What a fun card!

Amy said...

That image is darling! Love the bat accents.

Chris said...

this is adorable!! love the image and those cute little bats!!

good luck on the new addition!!