Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Woot, Woot...A Blog Award!!!

Thank you to my friend, Chris at Chris' Corner, for giving me this blog award! I have to tell you, Chris makes the most wonderful scrapbook layouts and scrappy cards. She also makes cards to sell at her Vet's office and donates the proceeds to the animal shelter.... How cool is that?!

Here are the rules for this award:
1. Send a thank you to the person who nominated you and include their link (see above).
2. List 7 random facts about yourself (see below).
3. Pass the award on to at least 8 other awesome blog buddies (see below).

7 Random Facts:
1. I have long hair
2. I hate cold weather
3. I like to geocache
4. I love animals...we have 2 kitties, and a hamster
5. I grew up on a farm
6. I love lipstick
7. I was a cheerleader in High School

8 Awesome Bloggers:

There are many more awesome bloggers who I love to visit; I don't always leave comments, but I like to enjoy their awesome creations. I will have to try and do better with the commenting....

I would like to thank the people who visit my blog and leave comments; it really makes my day!

Have a great day!

Angela







7 comments:

Unknown said...

Angela that was so very "SWEET" of you to pick me as one of the eight. I always enjoy coming to your blog and seeing all your creations and I love sharing mine. Thank for you.
Hugs..Debra

Larissa said...

Thanks for the award my friend!:)

Unknown said...

Yummy, Yummy YUMMY (I want what is in the pic;)

I love to vist Chris also she can get me laughing no matter what is going on. One awesome woman for sure!

Congrats on your award;)

Imke said...

Angela, congrats to your blog award and THANKS for giving it to me!

It´s always a joy to visit your blog-so wonderful creations here !!

Kathy said...

Congrats Angela! Thanks for thinking of me and passing it on, too. Always love to visit you and see what is coming out of your craft room!

Chris said...

loved reading your randomness!! i could so see the cheerleader!! lol

Susanne said...

Love this stamp and style card Angela...sweet...very sweet...love the white dotted pearls--adds so much to the design! :)