Saturday, February 27, 2010

Easter Greetings from The Cat's Pajamas

Good morning!

I received my order from All That Scraps (ATS) this week and this fun set was included. When I first saw Sprinkle the cat, I was hooked on The Cat's Pajamas stamps. Since then they have introduced the penguins and I love them too!

I used this weeks sketch challenge over on SCS; SC269. This is also for TCP Tuesday challenge which was to make a spring card. I don't know about you, but I am ready for spring!

The image is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Prismas/Goo Gone. The little eggs were stamped on a scrap, colored, and cut out...let me tell you, they are miniature! I had a hard time holding onto them to cut them out! I added a bit of "Pink Smoothie" glitter to the large egg.

Image: The Cat's Pajamas
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select and Dark Chocolate, SU! Soft Sky, The Paper Studio DP
Embellies: PTI Dark Chocolate Satin Ribbon, Barbara Trombley's Art Glitter in "Pink Smoothie"
Extras: Prismas/Goo Gone, Spellbinders Nestabilities, EK Success 3D Dots

I am trying to improve the quality of my pictures and it's very hard for me; I just don't have the "eye" for it like some do. Some of my SCS friends have been helping me; if you have any tips, be sure to leave a comment as it would be much appreciated!

Have a great Saturday! Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great card! totally high on the LOL factor. Love it.

Amy said...

Now those are some cute penguins! I love the bunny ears! Beautiful coloring and layout.

Rebecca said...

Your coloring is amazing. Those bunny ears on the penguin look so realistic (for what they are...heeeheee). I love this little image. What a fun Easter card!

Larissa said...

Hi, such a fun card! That image is really adorable and I love all the spring colours you used!

Banu said...

ooh!! I {heart} this card.