Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's Tuesday Morning Sketch Time

Good morning! Today I have another sketch from Melissa at Tuesday Morning Sketches Our sponsor thes week is Meljen's Designs Digital Stamp Shop Check them out, they have some cute digi stamps!

I colored my sleepy bear with pencils and added some glitter to the ball on his hat. I also used a Gelly Roll pen to add some sparkle to the swirls. The DP is from my Nana's Nursery paper pack from Die Cuts With a View. It's really pretty, but it was a cloudy day and I wasn't able to capture the sparkle in the photo.

Image: Meljen's Designs Digital Stamp Shop
Paper: G.P. 110, SU! Baja Breeze and Vintage Violet, DCWV DP
Extras: Crayolas/Prismas/Goo Gone, Gelly Roll Clear Star Pen, Barbara Trombley's Art Glitter in "Angel Dust", SU! 1 1/4 " Circle Punch and Corner Rounder, EK Success Round Punch

You can check out the DT's cards HERE Hopefully you can play along so I can see your take on the sketch!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a good one!

Angela

8 comments:

Imke said...

Cute, Cute, Cute !! Love it.

Larissa said...

So very cute my friend! The image is really adorable! I love the dp you used!

Congrats on winning the Tiddly Inks challenge...again...:):):) The new challenge has your name written all over it!

Amy said...

What a darling card! The little bear looks so happy. And that DP is just too cute.

Melissa Craig said...

Great job on your card Angela! I think it's just the sweetest image and the paper is fabulous!

Chris said...

cute image, adorable card!

Kathy said...

Sweet image and I love the dsp you combined with it. Wonderful take on the sketch.

Theresa said...

Angela, your card is just adorable. I'm not into baby cards, but this is just wonderful.

Banu said...

OMG!! Angela..you just rocked this sketch..This card is just ab fab....WOW!!