Monday, May 31, 2010

Tiddly Inks Challenge #6: Bring on the Bling!

My friend Larissa, who is a Tiddly Inker, told me I would love this challenge.... She's right! This one is right up my alley!
The digi image I used is called "Angel Q" and I colored her with Prismas. For bling I added some glitter to the image and some Swarovski flatback crystals to the corners. I tried to capture the glittery goodness with the photo. I also added some felt clouds cut from the new MFT Die-namics die.
Image: Tiddly Inks Digi Stamp
Paper: G.P. 110, SU! Bermuda Bay, SU! "Welcome to the Neighborhood" DSP
Embellies: Barbara Trombley's Art Glitter in "Polar Bear", Swarovski Flatback Crystals in "Emerald", White Felt
Extras: Prismas/Goo Gone, MFT Die-namics Cloud Die, EK Success 3D Dots
I believe there is still a bit of time to play along with this challenge...check it out at Tiddly Inks Challenge blog. Random generator picked my number again last week, so I have $10 to spend on digis! Woot woot! There are usually new stamps added every week, and there are some cute digi papers as well.
I hope you are enjoying your Memorial Day. We plan to have a picnic; I'm serving homemade chicken salad on croissants along with some other goodies.... Mmmm, I can't wait!
Thanks for the visit!

8 comments:

Amy said...

This is so soft and sweet! I am longing to try out the felt clouds!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Very soft yet glittery. :) I love it!

Lissa said...

Oh! Oh! Oh! I love those clouds!!! This is just so sweet!!! Glad Larissa got you to play along with us...

Thanks for playing with the Tiddly Inkers this week! I hope to see you again next week...
HUGS!

Unknown said...

This is sssooo cute!!

I love the clouds they are fabby!!

Thanks for entering over at Tiddly inks xx

Rebecca said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love how you arranged the clouds. Very fun. And the different patterned papers and the arrangement of the bling is awesome.

Larissa said...

I told you that it was the perfect challenge for you. :) I think your card is fabulous. I love the gems in the corners and the felt clouds are so sweet!

Jessica G. said...

Awesome card, Angela -- I love those clouds! This little angel looks like she's floating on fluffies and how perfect that it ties in with the DP. Great sparkle touches, too!!

Banu said...

Beautiful Card. I really liked the design and how you have used the patterned paper. Awesome.