Monday, May 24, 2010

CAS68: Hot

Hello! It is very hot here today so the CAS challenge at SCS was perfect; the theme was summer. Right away I thought of this Penny Black stamp; she is one of my "go to" stamps for summer. I think she is just too cute and a hot tamale to boot!

I colored the pig with inkpads and her accessories with Prismas. She's cut out/mounted with nesties and I added a little fudgesicle button just for fun!

Image: Penny Black
Sentiment: The Cat's Pajamas
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Palette Burnt Umber, SU! Blush Blossom and Regal Rose
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select, Spring Rain, and Dark Chocolate, The Paper Studio DP
Embellie: Jesse James Button
Extras: Prismas/Goo Gone, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Sakura Black Glaze Pen, Gelly Roll Clear Star Pen, EK Success 3D Dots

Thanks for stopping by today. I will be back tomorrow morning with a TMS challenge. In the meantime, have a great evening!

Angela

4 comments:

Amy said...

I love this little piggy in her bikini! Darling layout and as usual, your coloring is perfect.

Chris said...

omg, that pig looks like me in a suit...lol super cute card!!

Kathy said...

This pig is a hoot, I've never seen her before. Love you cas layout and the button is the perfect embellishment.

Banu said...

Very nice!! superb coloring :)