Tuesday, May 18, 2010

TMS#46: Favorite Color Combo Plus Glitter!


Good morning! It's time for another challenge from Melissa at the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog. This week your challenge is to make a card using your favorite color combo plus glitter. Our sponsor this week is Carolyn from Busy Beauties Boutique I chose the image"two scoops".
I have had this fun Doodlebug DP in my stash for awhile and was so glad to be able to use some since it went well with one of my favorite color combos of pink and chocolate. The ice cream cone is colored with Prismas before applying a bit of glitter. I did a bit of piercing and added some Bella Dots.
Image: Busy Beauties Boutique Digi Stamp
Paper: G.P. 110, SU! Pretty in Pink, PTI Dark Chocolate, Doodlebug DP
Embellies: Barbara Trombley's Art Glitter in "Polar Bear", Bella Dots in "Chocolate"
Extras: Prismas/Goo Gone, Foam Tape
I hope you will play our challenge this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches Meanwhile you can check out the eye candy the DT has to offer. There are also links in my sidebar to their individual blogs.
Thanks for stopping by; I hope you have a great day!
Angela

9 comments:

Amy said...

What a lovely sweet card!

Melissa Craig said...

Your card turned out fabulous Angela! I love pink and brown, too. It's certainly a favorite among the design team. I like how you put the glitter around each scoop of ice cream and the paper is wonderful!

Banu said...

Angela, this card turned out super cute. I loved the patterned paper and the glitter ice cream is just cool.

Anonymous said...

Isn't this just the cutest image! I can't wait to be able to get it colored up. Love the layout - it showcases it perfectly...

Rebecca said...

That image is awesome, and looks perfect with your dp. I like that you went with chocolate and pink. It's always a great combo, imo.

Imke said...

The DP fits perfect with the ice cone, Angela. I like your layout and of course the glitter !

Chris said...

this is fabulous!! that cone looks good enough to eat!

Art Glitter said...

Great card Angela, beautiful colors! Thanks for the mention, you can find a link on our FaceBook Fan Club
info@artglitter.com
http://www.artglitter.com
http://artglitterblog.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Art-Glitter/330357605104

Jessica G. said...

Perfect summer card, Angela -- I could use one of these cool treats with our steamy weather today! Wonderful DP and awesome sketch, too!!