Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hello there! This is my last week as a guest designer for The Corrosive Challenge Blog...sniff sniff! Our challenge this week was "cooking"; I was so happy I got to finish my term with one of my favorites...Changito!!! He is whipping up a batch of cupcakes...mmm, sounds yummy!

I have used this layout a few times now; I like how it showcases 2 DPs. You may also recognize this Doodlebug DP that I recently used for a Tuesday Morning Sketches card. I love the colors and the petite pattern.

Image/Sentiment: Stampendous
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select, SU! Barely Banana and Pixie Pink, Doodlebug DP
Embellies: SU! So Saffron Twill, Doodlebug Glitter
Extras: Crayolas/Prismas/Goo Gone, Sakura Black Glaze Pen, EK Success 3D Dots

I hope you will check out the DT's cards and play along with us...I would love to see what you "cook" up! There are also links to the individual blogs in my sidebar.

Thanks for stopping by; enjoy your day!

Angela

6 comments:

Imke said...

Angela, Changito is really cute. You did a fantastic job as a guest designer ! Your cards are always great. I like the Cake DP it fit´s perfect.

Amy said...

What a darling image, and I love that cupcake dp!

Banu said...

Angela..super cute card. I loved the design, the combination of patterned papers and the design. very nice

Rebecca said...

You have a way with these changitos! I always smile when I see you using them.

Larissa said...

Great card! Changito is so sweet and the dp u used is so perfect togther with this image!

Jessica G. said...

Way to go out with pizzazz, Angela! Beautifully colored Chagito, happy DPs, awesome color combo and this sketch will never get old -- it's so versatile!!