Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Nursing is a work of the heart.



Good morning! I have a card to share using the adorable "Little Nurse Kathy"...I just love this image! She's colored with pencils and I've added a sentiment especially for my friend who is leaving the unit to take a new job. She has one of the biggest hearts ever, so this sentiment was perfect! She will be missed!

Ink: Printer
Paper: G.P. 110 CS, SU! Pink Pirouette and Real Red CS
Embellies: Spare Parts Mini Brads
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, Gina Marie Designs Dies, Foam Tape

I really think the detail of the die adds a lot to a clean and simple card; here's a close up:


Please check out the rest of the DT's creations here. There is still time to play along with this week's sketch; see the details here...we would love to see your interpretation!

Always Fun Challenges: CAS
Crafting From the Heart: Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

3 comments:

Imke said...

Super sweet card, Angela. I think i´ve never used this image so far. Thanks for the inspiration.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Joanna M. said...

Love love LOVE this card. Great dies and I love it's simple elegance. So pretty.

Cicci said...

A Lovely and beutiful make !! Love The colours!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Hugs Cicci

TTCRD DT
Cicci Vid Pennan {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door