Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Hello



Good morning!  I have a card to share using one of Jodie's newest creations...a coloring page!  These really seem to be all the rage, don't they?  This is my first experience with them even though I received a book for Christmas.  I cut a piece for background paper, then colored just the one flower.  I am going to admit that it took me a long time to accomplish that...and there is no shading!  I colored while I watched t.v., then had to put my eraser to good use cleaning up my messy coloring!  LOL  Not enough light + no table = messy!  I mixed the old (label maker) with the new (coloring page, sequins) with this card; I like how it turned out.

Image: Bugaboo Digital Image
Ink: Printer
Paper: Copy Paper, PTI Raspberry Fizz and True Black
Embellies: Bunny Bytes Designs Sequins, Dymo Label Maker
Extras: Prismas/Crayols/Goo Gone

Please check out the rest of the DT's creations at Catch the Bug for a bit of inspiration.  Have you or will you try the coloring pages?  What are your thoughts?

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

No comments: