Saturday, October 17, 2015

Sketch Saturday #303


Good morning!  We have a new sketch and a new weekly sponsor...Drawn With Character!  If you havn't checked out these adorable images you will want to...they are seriously cute!  I love the whimsy and playfulness...thank you, Krista, for the adorable image to work with today.  Here's the awesome sketch:


I really had a hard time choosing an image, but when I saw the cupcake I knew it was "the" one!  My 17 year old daughter owns/operates a cupcake business so I am partial to them.  The image is colored with pencils and paired with some Basic Grey paper from my stash...I knew the "sprinkle" paper would be perfect.  I've embellished simply with a button and a snippet of ribbon.

Image/Sentiment: Drawn With Character "You Are the Cupcake to My Sprinkles" Digital Image
Ink: Printer
Paper: G.P. 110, SU! Marina Mist, PTI Pure Poppy, Basic Grey Patterned Paper
Embellies: PTI Button/DMC Floss, SU! Poppy Parade Ribbon
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, Foam Tape

Please check out the rest of the Saturday Girls' creations here, along with the challenge details.  We hope you will give the sketch a try!

I am also sharing this card in the Splitcoaststampers Hope You Can Cling To card drive.  ("Food For the Body and Soul" HYCCT1512)There are challenges for every day this month; at the end of the event I will ship the cards to the MD Anderson Cancer Center for distribution to their patients.  This is an awesome cause, if you aren't familiar with it you should check it out!

Challenges entered:

Addicted to Stamps: Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion: Always Anything Goes
Digi Choosday: Feeling Sentimental
Fab 'n' Funky: Make it Square
The Paper Girls: Food

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

6 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

What a lovely fun card, I love the image and sentiment
Kevin xx

Wendy said...

Fabulous fun card...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

Such a fun card and great colouring! Thank you for joining us at ATSM this week!
Kamila DT

Jane Savage said...

Fabulous fun image and sentiment! Perfect for our challenge!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

What I Created Next said...

Fabulous make with a great sentiment too! Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Feeling Sentimental challenge (DT)

Aunty Sue said...

What a great fun card and thanks for sharing at DIGI CHOOSDAY with our Feeling Sentimental challenge. Good luck.
Aunty Sue DT