Saturday, July 13, 2013

Inspired by a Song....


Good morning!  We have another fun challenge for you from Crafty Friends; this week our sponsor is Melonheadz and our theme is "Inspired by a Song".  Can you guess what my song is?  "Here Comes Peter Cottontail"...except he is not hopping, he's floating up the bunny trail!  LOL

The winner of this challenge will receive 1 digi bundle of their choice, from Melonheadz; there are some really fun images in their Etsy shop!  Click Here to visit their blog.

I was given this cute bunny to work with...thank you to Melonheadz!  I love that the image is has little dots where the shading should be...makes it so easy to color.  (Great for the "Coloring Challenged" like myself!  LOL)  The image is colored and I've added some glitter and a touch of ribbon for embellishing.

Image: Melonheadz
Ink: Printer
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select and True Black, Doodlebug DP
Embellies: Art Glitter in "Angel Dust", Black Stitched Ribbon (my stash)
Extras: Prismas/Goo Gone, Spellbinder's Nestabilities, Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares

I hope you will Check Out the rest of the DT's creations...we'd love to see you play along!  What song will inspire you?

I am entering my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Ribbons: Anything Goes with Ribbons
House of Gilli: Bright Colors or Anything Goes
Make My Monday: Balloons
Party Time Tuesdays: Wing It
Stella Says Sketch: Sketch

Thanks for stopping by...enjoy your weekend!

Angela

10 comments:

Cazro said...

I love it, it is so cute, clean and fresh. Thanks for sharing with us Balloons at MMM. Good luck. Caz

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fabulous image.xxx

Sandy said...

Love the papers you chose and the glitter looks great. Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays! Hope to see you next week. =0)

Linda Palmer said...

Love the fun papers and glitter. Darling image and fantastic colors. Love it!!

Amy said...

So very cute! I too like to be shown where to shade. Love the jellybean paper behind Peter.

Unknown said...

What a cute card. Love how you have followed the striped theme through to the balloon. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
hugs
Dawn xx

Jessi Fogan said...

That jellybean paper couldn't be more perfect! Love it :)

Kathy said...

So sweet! I love the glitter and the jelly bean paper, cool card!

JayBe said...

Such a cute card - love the vibrant colours in the background. Thanx for joining us at Make My Monday.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Fliss said...

Really lovely creation. Thanks so much for joining in with our MMM balloon challenge.
Fliss x