Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pearls


Good morning!  It's time for a new challenge from the Creative Card Crew; for this fortnight we would like to see pearls on your creation.

I immediately thought of this image that I had in my stash, but had yet to color.  For my card, I went shabby chic...distressed papers, ribbon, pearls, handmade felt rose, and stick pins.

Image: A Day For Daisies
Ink: Printer
Paper: G.P. 110, PTI Blueberry Sky and Pure Poppy, the girls' paperie DP
Embellies: Spare Parts Pearls, Maya Road Stick Pins, PTI Blueberry Sky Grosgrain Ribbon
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, Spellbinder's Nestabilities, MFT Royal Rose Die-namics Die/PTI Pure Poppy Felt, The Paper Studio Sticky Doos

I hope you will check out the rest of the DT's creations here, along with the challenge details.  I hope you will pull out your pearls and play along!

I am also entering my card in the following challenges:

Bubby Zoe's Crafts: Vintage/Shabby Chick
Sketchy Colors: Sketch
Sugar Creek Hollow: Anything Vintage Goes
The Crazy Challenge: Vintage

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

9 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the design and gorgeous image.xxx

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Angela. Love the image, layout and that beautiful backing paper.
Hugs
Caz x

Amy said...

Awww, what a sweet and peaceful image! Love the blues and reds together and your flower accent!

Linda Palmer said...

This is my favorite image from ADFD. Awesome coloring job and a beautiful design Angela.

Pillan said...

Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.
/Pillan

Daniele said...

so pretty thanks for joining us at SCH
hugs

Kathy said...

Gorgeous. Love the way you added actual pearls over the pearls in her hair. The red just pops against the blue and white, too.

Marianne said...

A gorgeous card, with a beautiful image, and a great use of our sketch!
Thank you for joining Sketchy Colors, and lots of luck!
Hugs, Marianne:)

Jessi Fogan said...

OH! I love every single gorgeous element, Angela! The pearls in her hair, the birds (how cool would THAT be?), the felt flower & stick pins, the gingham, the perfect distressing...I think this is my new favourite card of yours!