Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Holiday Baker


Good morning!  We have a new sketch for you at Tuesday Morning Sketches...it's a pretty simple one, so I hope you will give it a try!

I decided to go with a Christmas card and pulled out a Pure Innocence image.  The image is colored with pencils and I've added a holly and swirl die cuts for embellishing.

Image: MFT's Pure Innocence "Fresh From the Oven"
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI Vintage Cream, Pure Poppy, and Pinefeather, October Afternoon DP
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, Spellbinder's Nestabilities, Sizzix Die, The Paper Studio Sticky Doos

You can check out the rest of the DT's creations and the challenge details here.

I am also entering my card in the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge: Christmas is Coming
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long: Treats From the Kitchen (sugar cookies) 
Polkadoodles/Studio 12: Anything Goes: Christmas

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

11 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

I LOVE that holly! How cool :)

Jenée said...

Such a cute image and cute card. I so like that holly you've used. The two papers you used to make it are great. Really a fun card.

Debbie said...

This is really cute!! I love the big swirl and distressed edges!!

Linda Palmer said...

What a sweet girl! I love PI images. Love your Christmas card and design. Your papers are beautiful and love the embellishments.

Jenny said...

Ein bezauberndes Werk. Gefällt mir sehr gut. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei CSAYL.LG Jenny

Kris B said...

Cute card! Such an adorable image and I love your coloring! The plaid holly leaves are a wonderful twist!

Karon said...

Sweet image, lovely card design. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles this week. Karon, DT Polka Doodles.

Grandma Bonnie said...

Angela, i think this card is precious..i can see it on the cover of a recipe book too!

Heather said...

Very cute!! I bet she is is whipping up something yummy!! Love that paper you used, too. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge and good luck.
Mags
x

Amy said...

Beautiful! Love me some PI, and the holly accent is so elegant!