Friday, November 15, 2013

Hello there, Peep!


Good morning!  Since today is Friday, that means it's Bellariffic Friday...I used to play along about every week, but got out of the habit....  I decided it was time to play again...this week is a sketch challenge and I do love those!  I had planned to use Stella, but I saw this adorable Peep and went with her instead.

The Peep is colored with pencils and her eyes are dotted with a black gel pen...isn't her vintage style adorable?  The phone is paper pieced and I've added some black glitter to "glam" it up.  The papers are distressed and I've added a resin flower and Swarovskis flatbacks for embellishing.  (I'm not so sure I like my embellishing, but it was almost 2 a.m. and I was getting tired....)

Image: Stamping Bella
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Sakura Black Gel Pen
Paper: Cryogen White, SU! Blushing Bride, PTI True Black, Prima DP
Embellies: Prima Resin Flower, Swarovski Flatback Crystals in "Jet", Doodlebug Glitter
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, Spellbinder's Nestabilities, The Paper Studio Sticky Doos

I am also entering my card in the following challenges:

Charisma Cardz: Vintage
Crafty Cardmakers: Paper Piecing (phone)
Crazy Challenge: Vintage
Creative Knockouts: Make it Sparkle
Happy Campers: Glitter It

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

11 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Fun and cute! Love how you did the phone with the black glitter. so cool. Beautiful coloring on the little girl.

Kathy said...

Stunning! Love the vintage papers and the resin flower. Fun paper piecing of the phone, too. This is really adorable.

Lin said...

Love that vintage background and particularly the typeface paper as it just goes so well with the image.

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers

Cards By MI said...

What a fab looking image and such stunning dps. It all looks wonderful together. Great work! Thanks for playing with us over at CCM.
Love n hugs
Marie, DT CCM

Meggymay said...

Wonderful layers and details, its a
super card. thank you for sharing it with us at CCM this time.
Yvonne

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the embellishing! That resin flower is stunning :) And OH EM GEE that little peep is cute!

Helen said...

Love the black glitter.
Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts for our 'Make it sparkle' challenge.

Hugs Helen xx

Erin said...

Awww its beautiful thank you for joining us over at
Charisma Cardz
Erin xxx

Allison said...

lovely card
thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Ellen said...

Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Fab card, thank you for joining us at happy campers, Pauline x