Friday, November 1, 2013

Doodle Pantry November Release


Good morning!  It's release time at Doodle Pantry and Laurie has added some great new sets to the shop; there is a variety of styles, so there is something for everyone.  I've got a card to share using the new Coffee & Biscotti set, which includes line art, pre-colored digis, sentiments, and an assortment of papers.  I would love a piece of that chocolate dipped biscotti right now...yum!

I've used pre-colored images and one of the coordinating DPs in the set...I think the DP has a pretty vintage look.  I've layered the coffee and biscotti, then printed 2 extra biscotti and fussy cut them; the chocolate dipped one is popped up for dimension.  I've done some layering and added some ribbon for embellishing.

Image: Doodle Pantry"Coffee Biscotti"
Ink: Printer
Paper: SU! Rose Red and Chocolate Chip, "Coffee Biscotti" DP
Embellie: SU! Rose Red Grosgrain Ribbon
Extras: Spellbinder's Nestabilities, The Paper Studio Sticky Doos

You can check out some of the new sets/creations here; you are sure to gain some inspiration!

I am also entering my card in the Ooh La La Challenge: Food and Drink

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

14 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

What fabulous creations! I love what you did with the coffee and biscotti set...Your design rocks and the layout is fabulous with wonderful merging of the images.

Linda Palmer said...

Great card, makes me want some hot chocolate. You always have a great layout and papers.

Kathy said...

This is so yummy. I would love some of that biscotti this morning. Really gorgeous coordinating papers, too.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Angela. I feel like I can just pick up those biscotti and eat them!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Adore this warm, comfort card...made me feel quite cozy this morning as I drink my coffee, now to have something good to eat with it.

Jessi Fogan said...

Trust me, this set is on my DP wishlist for sure :) Love the rich fall colours you used!

Linda Anderson said...

What a yummy card! Love the colors and papers.

Linda

Debbie said...

Beautiful card!! I'm not a coffee drinker, but I have lots of friends who would love to receive a card like this!

Amy said...

Very cute and fun!

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous Angela, great work on using the Coffee&Biscotti stamp set, love it!
hugs
Glenda

Dawn Frost said...

Beautiful merging of images and great fussy cutting! I love the vintage feel to this card!

Wendi said...

Fabulous card and yes that Biscotti looks delicious
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Happy Crafting

Kathy D. said...

I like the two different mats you used for your image...love that they are different. I also like the 3 ribbons across just the perfect touch. Nicely done.

Lola said...

Such a wonderful card for this season. Nice warm colors, and of course I'm a big coffee fan!