Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Baby Shoes




Good morning!  It's time for a new challenge from Ruby's Rainbow; for this fortnight, Valou has chosen our challenge and she would like to see pink and blue.  Of course that immediately made me think of baby cards, so I made 2 cards using a fun set from Doodle Pantry called Baby Shoes.  I printed the images, die cut them, and added some fun banners.  I like how the zebra print puts a fun spin on the cute, old fashioned baby shoes.  The sketch I've used is from Sunday Stamps.

Images: Doodle Pantry
Ink: Printer
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select, Bazzill Bling, The Paper Studio DP
Extras: Spellbinder's Nestabilities, The Paper Studio Sticky Doos

I hope you will check out the DT's creations and play along with us!

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

15 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Love these simple cards Angela.
Hugs
Caz x

Doreen said...

Beautiful cards,love the image and gorgeous design.xxx

Basslady said...

this is increcibly sweet, darling!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Linda Palmer said...

Awesome cards Angela. Love them both.

Imke said...

Sooo cute, Angela ! Love the CAS style.

Debbie said...

Sweet CAS cards!! I love the banners!

Kathya said...

Super sweet cards! Thanks for using the sketch from Sunday Stamps and joining us!

OttawaMom said...

Both cards are adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

Hofkissed said...

So elegant and sweet. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

Unknown said...

These cards are BEYOND adorable!!! Gosh I wish I had a sweet little stamp like that :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps, we sure hope to see you back again soon!!!

Kathy said...

These are absolutely darling. Love the CAS layout and the zebra is a fun twist! I think I need to go buy this image!

Debbie said...

Absolutely love these designs dearie.So cute.Love the clean lines.Hugs x

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Fabulous baby cards! The simple image in two different color schemes is so adorable! Great use of our Sunday Stamps Sketch--thanks for playing along with us this fortnight. Please join us again soon!
:) Marie

Kathy D. said...

Oh this is another set I've had my eye on. Adorable. love them

Jessi Fogan said...

The zebra print totally rocks! I love that they're traditional with that little extra kick :)