Monday, November 4, 2013

Owls On a Fence




Good morning!  It's Monday, so that means we have a new sketch for you at From the Heart Stamps...it's a fun one, so I hope you will play along!

I used one of Faith's newer images...(you get 3 versions when you purchase this image!)...and made a fall card.  The image is colored with pencils...I loved coloring their cute, little scarves!  I've embellished with mini brads and mesh.

Image: FTHS Owls On a Fence
Ink: Printer
Paper: PTI Ocean Tides and Dark Chocolate, October Afternoon DP
Embellies: Chocolate Mesh, Spare Parts Brads
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, The Paper Studio Sticky Doos

Here is the sketch:


You can check out the rest of the DT's cards here, along with the challenge details.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:

Brown Sugar: Things With Wings
Crafting for All Seasons: Autumn Colors
Digi Galore: Wings
Hiding in My Craft Room: Fall Colors
The Squirrel and the Fox: Animal Antics
Top Tip Tuesday: Seasons

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

11 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card Angela, love the image and layout.
Hugs
Caz x

Linda Palmer said...

Darling card Angela. Your mesh is great, love how you used it. I love your colors and your card.

designermc said...

Very cute image and I love the banners that you have used. Great fall colors. Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR.
Nancy,DT

Amy said...

What a darling image! For some reason it reminds me of Winnie-the-Pooh. Love your coloring as always, and that is a great sketch!

Imke said...

Gorgeous fall card, Angela. Love the leaves DP and the mesh behind the image is a great accent.

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Angela, such an adorable image.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

Jessi Fogan said...

Aw, this is too precious! I love that mesh ribbon - such great texture :)

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Oh Angela, what a sweet card. I love the colour combo and the also the mesh you added. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week. Good luck.
Lynn, DT BSCB
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.com.br/

NickScrapShack said...

Great work with the sketch! Love the leaf paper! And since I got a soft spot for owls this one goes straight to my heart.
Great to see you here at Brown Sugar too!

Thank you for joining Brown Sugar´s Things with wings Challenge. Good luck! Hope to see you back soon again!
Nick

Melanie Rozwood said...

This is so sweet. I like the coloring too. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

Anonymous said...

Cute card love the Fibers too! you could enter Incy WIncy challenge if your quick!!

Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)