Thursday, November 21, 2013

Trimming the Birdhouse


Hello!  Today I've got a card to share featuring From the Heart Stamps Trimming the Birdhouse image.  Aren't they too cute decorating for the holidays?  The one dangling from the lights reminds me of how I feel sometimes during the season...a wee bit frazzled!  LOL

The image is colored with pencils and I've accented with glitter.  I've used this week's sketch and completed the card with a couple of glittery brads.  There's still time to play along with Sketch Challenge #43...there is a prize involved!


Image: From the Heart Stamps
Ink: Computer
Paper: G.P. 110, SU! Soft Sky and Garden Green, My Mind's Eye DP
Embellies: Doodlebug Brads, Art Glitter in "Polar Bear"
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, Spellbinder's Nestabilities, EK Success 3D Dots

I am also entering this card in the following challenges:

C...Is For Challenge: Winter is Coming
Creative Creations Challenge: Sparkle and Shine
Oldie But a Goodie: CAS Christmas
Tuesday Throwdown: Snowbirds
Twisted Tuesday: Pop Dots and Polka Dots
Without Words: Getting Ready for Christmas

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

10 comments:

Kathy said...

This is so cute. Love the glittery, icy roof. Such pretty coloring and the Christmas lights paper is perfect

Linda Palmer said...

Love this card Angela. Very cute and fun.

Imke said...

Angela, this is so cute !! And i totally like how you have colored the chicks. And the glitter roof- just great.

Sarah said...

What a fab card...thanks for sharing with us at Oldie But A Goodie and Good Luck. Sarah

Jessi Fogan said...

That's just me hanging lights...love the different-sized eyeballs, lol! I think I need to go get that image!

Lori Turner said...

ha ha ha...Angela, I have been admiring this image and have been meaning to purchase it - I think you have just convinced me!! SOOOOO cute! I love your coloring and the glitter on top of the birdhouse is perfect...I tend to agree that this is how I feel sometimes during the holidays as well. Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!

Unknown said...

OMG, you made my day with this image, hilarious! Love the layout. I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Lynne said...

Beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday!!

coops said...

so stunning angela.great colouring and i love the gorgeous fun image.
Thanks for joining us this month at the Without Words Challenge :D

xx coops xx

Emily Lauritzen said...

Ha! Great card, and super cute image!
Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!
<3 Emily L.-DT