Saturday, January 30, 2010

TCPTUES94

Happy Saturday! So glad I had the chance to get inky today! Hope you all are getting inky too!

Today I have The Cat's Pajamas Tuesday challenge for you; it was a sketch which is my very favorite! I also like working with Sprinkle and the gang...Sprinkle rocks!

I decided to go with a Valentine card since I recently bought some pretty new Valentine goodies. This DP is by KI Memories and it's exclusive to Archivers; I also bought the matching brads (I usually don't spring for the fancy ones, but I thought they were really cute!). I rarely get to Archivers, so when I do it is a real treat!

Sprinkle is stamped with Memento on PTI Vintage Cream; I added a bit of color with my Crayolas and some Barbara Trombley's Art Glitter in "Angel Dust" and "Pink Smoothie". The main panel on the sketch was a large one and I thought it was the perfect time to use one of my Jenni Bowlin Bingo cards. I finished off the card with a brad and some ribbon.

I had my doubts about how this card was going to turn out, but I like it. I was glad I was able to show the foil accents in the DP and the bit of glitter on Sprinkle with my photograph. What do you think?

Image: The Cat's Pajamas
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI Vintage Cream, SU! Soft Suede, KI Memories DP
Embellies: Jenni Bowlin Bingo Card, KI Memories Brad, Barbara Trombley's Art Glitter in "Angel Dust" and "Pink Smoothie", SU! Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon
Extras: Crayola Colored Pencils, Spellbinder's Nestabilities, Foam Tape

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

Angela

10 comments:

Amy said...

Darling! I love the little kitty with the bingo card!

Melissa Craig said...

This is adorable Angela!

Jessica G. said...

Awesome card, Angela! Wonderful take on this sketch with just the right about of sparkle. That foil DP is gorgeous and the LOVE Bingo card is such a fun embellishment to the theme!!

Imke said...

Awesome, Angela. I like the bingo card and the glitter on the DP.

Chris said...

very cute, love the bingo card!!

Rebecca said...

I think it's awesome. The foil that is shimmering is so fun, and I really like these little bingo cards. There is something very fun about them!

Banu said...

Awesome card. I loved the bingo card :) And the image is soo cute :)

Jen said...

Fabulous card! Love the shinny paper and touch of glitter on the kitty's wings!

Larissa said...

Great card my friend! Such a lovely image and really nice designpaper. The brad is indeed really great.

Art Glitter said...

Another winner! I put a link up on our Facebook wall. Thank you for the mention, sparkle on!

info@artglitter.com
http://www.artglitter.com
http://artglitterblog.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Art-Glitter/330357605104