Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Another Card Kit....


Good morning! We're having a bit of a heatwave here at 0 degrees, but it is still way too cold! Fast forward to summer; who doesn't like a bar-b-que? Mmmmm! Can you smell it?!
Here's my 2nd kit for the High Hopes swap. When I saw this cute paper with the ants and the ribbon and brads to match, I knew I had to get some. I like to coordinate the image with the kit contents, so I found this little grillmaster in my stash. You can't tell from the photo, but I added a bunch of large and small silver brads (I think they are behind the ribbon). Also the punched shapes are cut out of a silver metallic CS. I hope the other swappers will like it!
Image: High Hopes
Paper: Carlee's Creations, The Paper Studio, Silver CS
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Embellies: White Grosgrain Ribbon w/Ants, Black Organdy Ribbon, Ant Brad, Spare Parts Large and Small Silver Brads
Extras: SU! Punches: Photo Corner, Round Tab, Word Window
We are forecasted to get a big storm today; the kids are already planning to get out of school early.... Along with the snow, the wind is supposed to pick up so it will be a good day to stay inside and stay warm.
Have a goodie!
Angela

6 comments:

Deb (dcorder) said...

OMG...I hope I get one of these kits! That ribbon is ridiculous! :D

Larissa said...

That kit looks so cute! Love the ant ribbon!

Chris said...

love the ant ribbon! perfect with the hot dog man, very cute!!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute image...and that ant ribbon is awesome...where do you find these things! Your kits always ROCK!

Chrissy said...

you always make THE BEST KITS! this one looks like no exception!

Banu said...

Angela, Ditto as what Chrissy said. You make the best kits ever and this one looks so neat.