Tuesday, January 12, 2010

TMS28: Guess hoo loves you?


This week the theme over at Tuesday Morning Sketches is "Buttons and Bows" and the Sponsor is Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
I chose Olivia the Owl for my image, the sentiment is computer generated, and the DP is from Imaginisce's Perfectly Posh Collection.
Olivia is colored with Prismas/Goo Gone and the paper piecing on her tummy is sprayed with Shimmer Spritz in Cotton Candy. I stopped embellishing with her hair bow, but what I really wanted to do was give her a bit of glittery eye shadow! DD held me back with a firm "No"! The image is cut out and mounted with Spellbinders Nestabilities.
The brown button on the bow is from PTI and the others are from Autumn Leaves. I hired DD to thread the buttons and was really excited when she agreed! Problem is, she only lasted for 4 buttons! There are a total of 23! LOL
Image: Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI Dark Chocolate, SU! Regal Rose, Imaginisce DP
Embellies: Shimmer Spritz in Cotton Candy. SU! Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon, PTI/Autumn Leaves Buttons, DMC Floss
Extras: Prismas/Goo Gone, Spellbinders
Thanks for stopping by today; I hope your day is a great one!
Angela

8 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, what a cute card! I love her shimmery tummy and hair bow! And that DP is darlling!

Melissa Craig said...

I love it! 23 buttons - WOW!! That's amazing. I'm glad your daughter gets into this, I really enjoy crafting with mine. Adorable card Angela!

Banu said...

Very cute card Angela. The hair bow is just ab fab...

Susan said...

Oh this is sweet enough to eat! I love all of those buttons on there.

Deb (dcorder) said...

Love your use of buttons!!

Jen said...

Very cute card! And congrats on guest designer for Tuesday Mornings.

Gabby said...

This is adorable! SWEET button treatment!

Jessica G. said...

Wow, girl, you have ALL the fun buttons! Awesome take on this sketch with that fun image and hint of sparkle DP!!