Sunday, January 3, 2010

Bella Twisted Challenge

The Bella Twisted Challenge was to use a Stamping Bella stamp that you havn't used before and to also incorporate the Pantone Colors for 2010. What fun this was! I went with the tomato, coral, and aurora with a splash of violet tossed in. I was searching throught my paper stash and found this paper and thought it was a bit "hippy chic" so I went with Beatrice Bellbottoms.

I have used this layout before and it works well with a tall, thin image. The image is colored with Prismas/Goo Gone and accented with a bit of glitter to go with the sparkle in the DP.

Image: Stamping Bella "Beatrice Bellbottoms"
Paper: SU! So Saffron, Ruby Red, G.P. White, My Mind's Eye DP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellies: SU! So Saffron Twill Ribbon, Tomato Organdy Ribbon, Barbara Trombley's Art Glitter in Angel Dust
Extras: Prismas/Goo Gone, Foam Tape

Thanks for stopping by!
Angela

8 comments:

Kathy said...

This layout is fantastic. Love the colors, too. You did an awesome job with this challenge.

Jessica G. said...

Perfect colors for this cute hippy chick; I'm so impressed that you know the names of them all!

Larissa said...

Hi Angela

Gorgeous card! Love the colour combination you used and such a great image.

Banu said...

Angela, Beautiful card. Loved it. :)

Pinky said...

Angela - your card is really fun!! Love all those colours together. I swear I had a pair of striped pants "back in the day" that were like your patterned paper LOL!!
Thanks for playing along in the Bella challenge. Cheers, Pinky

Susan said...

Such a pretty card! Love those colors. That Bella is a girl after my own crunchy heart. lol!

Chris said...

way cool card! i'm so digging the colors!!

Vicki Burns said...

Love the panels and the colors! She is too cool!