Friday, January 29, 2010

It's Bellarific Friday!

Good morning! Yay, we made it to Friday! Of course it will be even better this afternoon, when the workday is done!

This week our challenge for Bellarific Friday was to make a birthday card. I chose Stella; I just love to glitter up her wand and crown.... It's fun to put on that final touch!

Stella is colored with Crayola Pencils/Goo Gone . I used a bit of Martha Stewart Crystal Extra Fine Glitter on her cake; I love the way it looks...like fine granulated sugar. It adds just a touch of glimmer.

I used some Pink Paislee DP that I found on a recent shopping trip. I have never used any before and it's really nice paper; double-sided too. To finish off the card, I used some chocolate Bella Dots. The sketch I used is from SCS; I just checked to link the thread, but I can't find it...will have to check that later.... What do you think?

Image: Stamping Bella
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI Vintage Cream, Dark Chocolate, SU! Certainly Celery, Pink Paislee DP
Embellies: Bella Dots, Martha Stewart Crystal Fine Glitter, Doodlebug Glitter (yellow)
Extras: Crayolas/Goo Gone, Spellbinder's Nestabilities, Foam Tape

I hope you'll stop by Em's blog to check out all the fun creations!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a great weekend!

Angela

6 comments:

Amy said...

So cute! Your coloring is fab, and I love the paper and glitter.

Banu said...

Very nice Angela. Loved the coloring and of crouse the color combination with the DP you have used is superb. :)

Rebecca said...

Isn't Friday fabulous! Love the striped and polka dot paper. I have never tried the goo gone thing, but your results look like it's a nice technique to try.

Imke said...

I love the glitter and the red lips. The paper mix of polka dots and stripes is also great. Cute Card, Angela !

Chris said...

too freakin cute!! love that monkey image!!

Larissa said...

Very nice! Love the papers you used! Very funny image!