Monday, February 8, 2010

TMS#31


Hi there! How is your Monday going? I have my TMS card from last week to share with you today. Melissa will have another new sketch for us tomorrow.....
I was really having a hard time with this sketch; I think I was making it to difficult. My friend Jessica showed me with her card that it could be simple and look great, so I "stole" that idea from her and patterned my card after hers.
I colored my Stampendous Calendar Chick with Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone and cut her out with Spellbinders Nestabilities. I like how the circle fits in the blossum die; I hadn't tried that before. I also used a touch of glitter on her bouquet.
Image: Stampendous "Flower Chick"
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI Stamper's Select, SU! Pink Pirouette
Embellies: SU! Pink Pirouette Ribbon, Barbara Trombley's Art Glitter in "Angel Dust"
Extras:Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Foam Tape
I'm glad you stopped by today; have a good one!
Angela

6 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! Gorgeous!

Larissa said...

Hi Angela! So very cute! Love the simplicity of the design. It so lovely! Great ribbon and very sweet chickie! :)

Ps. I will write you soon again, I don't know where time is going. I hope all is well with you!

Chris said...

so cute and simple!!

Banu said...

Beautiful card and Angela. That stamp turned out to be perfect for this sketch :) Also Congrats on winning Bella's twisted challenge. You card was just ab fab.

Imke said...

Very cute little chick, Angela ! I love the simple and clear lines and the glitter ....

Jessica G. said...

This wonderfully colored little chick is perfect for the sketch! The pink ribbon really shines against the crisp white background -- such a Spring feel. Is is almost that time of year yet? I am SO ready!