Sunday, February 21, 2010

MOJO126: Bundle of love

Hello again!

I was able to combine 2 challenges with this card:
1. Mojo Monday sketch challenge. Julee always has awesome sketches!
2. ...just a little something... paper piecing challenge. I like to follow TCP DT blogs and I found this on Joanne's blog. She will be having her 3rd Blogaversary and is holding weekly challenges! Fun!

I didn't exactly follow the sketch with this one; it was supposed to have a row of scallops on the top and bottom, but I thought it was just too busy, so I left them off. They probably would have worked if I had done less layering with the card base.

Image/Sentiment: Verve "Practically Perfect"
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI Vintage Cream, SU! Pretty in Pink and Pumpkin Pie, My Mind's Eye DP
Embellies: SU! Pumpkin Grosgrain Ribbon, Barbara Trombley's Art Glitter in "Pink Smoothie"
Extras: Crayolas/Prismas/Goo Gone, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Foam Tape

Thanks for stopping by!

Angela

6 comments:

Kathy said...

I love this Angela, I have never paper pieced that bunny, but love the look. I need a baby card for a friend, so I think I'll try paper piecing it this week. Thanks for the inspiration. You rocked that MoJo sketch, too, it was a tricky one this week.

charlene said...

Angela what a cute little card ! I love how you pieced the little bow and dress ! Great take on the sketch.
Hugs

Imke said...

Very Cute, i love the colors !

Rebecca said...

That paper piercing on that bunny is a fabulous idea! And I love all these colors together. Nicely done!

Larissa said...

So very cute! What a sweet little bunny and I love the paperpiecing you did! I love the colours from the paper!

Art Glitter said...

So Sweet! I put a link up on our Facebook wall. Thank you for the mention, sparkle on!

info@artglitter.com
http://www.artglitter.com
http://artglitterblog.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Art-Glitter/330357605104