Friday, February 19, 2010

Woo Hoo: 2 challenges/1 card!!!


Happy Friday! Don't you just love it when you can combine 2 challenges into 1 card? I do! There are so many fun challenges out there to play; unfortunately there is too little time.....
Melissa had a fun sketch for us this week. Check out her challenge blog here.
The Cat's Pajamas Tuesday challenge was to use olive/light blue/cream. Joanne was the hostess with the mostest; check it out here.
Since it's snowing here, I went with a winter image featurning Poochie trying to catch a single snowflake on his tongue. I used DP from Basic Grey's Dasher line; I ran them through the Cuttlebug with the snowflake folder, but it's hard to see. The snowflakes are Spellbinders dies. I wanted to glitter them up, but my glue pen went kaput, so I settled on some fancy brads.
Image: The Cat's Pajamas
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI Vintage Cream, Ripe Avocado, Basic Grey "Dasher" DP
Embellies: Making Memories Brads, PTI Ripe Avocado Grosgrain Ribbon
Extras: Spellbinders Nestabilities and Snowflake Dies, Cuttlebug Snowflake Folder, EK Success 3D Dots
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
Angela

4 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

How cute! I love the snowflakes!!

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Laurie Marmon said...

Very great take on the sketch. Nice way to use a different kind of color combination for a snowy themed card.

Chris said...

too freaking cute!!

Banu said...

Great Take on the sketch. Loved it.