Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Witch Stella


Good morning!  The ladies at Ruby's Rainbow have a new challenge for you; this fortnight Jennifer has chosen our challenge...Halloween, or use the colors of orange/purple/black.  I had this new Stella image just waiting to be used for a card...go Stella!  (Her crabbiness just makes me laugh!)

Stella is colored with pencils and I've used a black gel pen to dot her eyes (and the spider).  You can't see it well here, but I've used glitter accents...buckle, eye shadow, star, spider web.  The image is popped up and I've added some buttons for embellishing.

Image: Bugaboo
Ink: Printer, Sakura Black Gel Pen
Paper: G.P. 110, SU! Perfect Plum, We R Memory Keepers DP
Embellies: Assorted PTI Buttons/DMC Floss, Art Glitter in "Polar Bear"
Extras: Prismas/Crayolas/Goo Gone, The Paper Studio Sticky Doos

I hope you will check out the DT's cards, gain a bit of inspiration, and play along!

I am also entering my card in the following challenges:

C...is for Challenge: Buttons
Crafty Catz: Spots and Stripes
Deep Ocean Challenge: Button it Up
Sketch Saturday: Sketch
Try it on Tuesday: Halloween
Tuesday Throwdown: "Witch" way to the candy?

Thank you for stopping by!

Angela

11 comments:

Basslady said...

a very funny image, sweetie!

i love all the buttons on your card!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Linda Palmer said...

I love this card Angela. Fun image, love her, and love all the colorful papers. Wonderful work and beautiful coloring and layout.

Meggymay said...

A real fun Halloween card. Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

Unknown said...

Haha, love this sentiment! Yeah, why it is a bad thing? LOL Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and I hope you will come back again.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

tilly said...

I love Stella and this is a great card and sentiment, thanks for joining us at crafty catz
Tilly

Jessi Fogan said...

You really can't go wrong with Stella. It's not possible. Love the perfect scatter of buttons!

Alexa said...

Great colours for Halloween and a really fun card. Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's Halloween challenge. x

Gail said...

Super funny -thank you for entering your lovely card in Tuesday Throwdown this week for us to view - I wish you the best in the draw - have a happy week! Gail DT

CraftyGirl said...

Great colors and buttons on your Halloween card. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT

Amy said...

Ha ha! Those stella stamps crack me up! Love that image and the fun papers and buttons!

Unknown said...

OMG, this is really fab! What a creative way of using all these elements! I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
Hugs,
Anna xxx